Sunday, June 20, 2010

wk3_PublishingLeadershipProject_2of3

I have looked at the publication requirements of several options from the resource list and like both the Tech Trends and the Journal of Digital Learning and Teacher Education.
Though I would like to publish in an arts oriented publication, Acts and Activities might be a better source for what I actually was able to do with my students in the Art room. After more consideration of the type of writing that is published in the National Art Education Association’s Journal of Research in Art Education, I feel unworthy of getting anything published there. This is especially true since my action research was so insignificant in the number of participants. I feel discouraged at how little I accomplished, and frustrated that school ended before I really ever regained control of my classes after they expanded so dramatically in the last semester of the school year. Because I will be in another environment completely, next year, a cycle 3 to redeem the project is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment